1. Prepare a cloth paste, cloth stickers on the opposite side have a layer of transparent plastic, this layer of glue will stick to the cloth after hot.
2. Place the cloth on the floor where you want to iron, with a thin cloth on it.
3. Turn the iron to the steam stall, power down the steam file, it will spray steam down, to the cloth paste heating.
4. After ironing, put the cloth off the surface, you will see the cloth paste has been tightly glued to the clothes.
5. If you are worried about how many times the cloth will be washed off, you can sew a lap around again.
6. After the car good cloth stickers have been very firmly sewn on the clothes.